Tuesday, July 15, 2008

hip hotel




After months of being home from a short trip to Cambodia, my memories at Hotel de la Paix, Siem Reap linger on... It is beautiful - chic and hip. How can I not forget "Better Together" in the background while guests were casually enjoying the high back chairs and free wi-fi. Outside was a garden and what charmed me the most were the huge swings with pillows pillows, and pillows. It was just lovely. I could sit there all day. The slender female sculptures along the hallways looked very delicate and beautiful. How I wanted to so much bring one home. Aside from the obvious reasons why one leaves Cambodia in sheer awe; never again the same person, I was lost for word for the most of my stay because of the hotels. Each was one of a kind, all were built with a very high and careful regard for design and hospitality experience.

No comments: