Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Shopping in Paris







click on each image to jump to link

Just the other day, my (eternally nomad) friend, Chiegatch asked me if I wanted to have a break and fly out to Paris. In my head, suitcase in hand, I was on my way to the little shops, markets and the les bonnes addresses (the seldom-shared best addresses). In my head I was already there! If you're like me, a bricoleur, a chineur, and prefer to hunt out rare finds, quaint shops, artisanal craft markets, studios and quiet corners of Paris, these books are your besties. Every street, every market, in all corners of Paris are carefully detailed for that quintessential French experience. (Click on the images to get them on Amazon. Just a word of caution: The pictures are amazing they could get you really excited like me). Anyway, there I was in dream state, on the ninth arrondissement shopping. Whatever my friend said about the how and when of our trip? Absolutely no idea.

No comments: